Our Mission Statement
A family-owned, precision engineering Company.
Our Mission is for:
Long-term, profitable growth for all 'stakeholders'.
We will achieve this through:
- We will always put the health and safety of our employees first, applying best- practise to all business activities relating to health, safety and the environment.
- Being a stimulating and rewarding place to work; returning above-average remuneration and conditions for above average performance.
- Being the preferred supplier for our major customers, consistently delighting them by delivering quality product in-full and on-time.
- Actively reducing cost-per-part throughout the supply-chain and machining processes, sharing the benefit with our customers and becoming more competitive.
- Managing the supply-chain on behalf of our customers becoming, where appropriate, the ‘first tier’ or ‘integrator’ supplier.
- Developing existing and targeting new business opportunities identified as having profitable and sustainable growth potential.
- Actively managing stocks, reducing borrowings and improving overall factory efficiency to improve the use of working capital.